Thursday, September 9, 2010

Confused Freshman

---Coming into Wright State University I had absolutely no idea what was going on. From where my classes were, what building was what, how to get from building to building in the underground hallways that they have and parking arrangements. I came into campus a day before my classes had actually started to find out where they were. It was so confusing, because I had not been on campus more than once in my whole life. I was walking around trying to look like I knew what was going on when I really had no clue at all. It started off bad as soon as I parked. I did not know that the yellow spots were for teachers, definitely parked in one. I walked clear across campus trying to find the building I was supposed to be in which little did I know was right where I started my long journey in the beginning. I walked all over campus to Russ Engineering Center and back to Burt where I found my best friend Amanda who is currently a sophomore at WSU. She showed me the buildings and explained to me that most of the buildings I was going to be in spelled out “FOAM”. She showed me the basement hallways that attach all the buildings and showed me my classes. If I would have never came in a day early and found all my classes, my first day of college would have been a living nightmare. I was the definition of a stupid freshman. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment